New Zealand also appears to be highly contemporary, secure, and rich, with limitless prospects for people of all ethnicities
So it’s not only a lovely place to live, but it’s also a beautiful place to get a good education. All eight of New Zealand’s institutions are ranked among the top 100 in the 2017 QS World University Rankings. As the world’s second most peaceful country, it comes across safe and prosperous. Universities in New Zealand are at the forefront of health research. It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and its people are well-known for their friendliness and nature to welcome all types of visitors. According to the 2018 Global Peace Index, New Zealand is the world’s second safest country, enticing students all around the world to pursue a degree in New Zealand.
Universities in New Zealand
- AUT University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- ARA Institute of Canterbury
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- New Zealand Tertiary College
- North Tec
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Whitireia New Zealand
How Much take to Study in New Zealand Cost
|S NO||Courses||Cost in per Year|
|1||Undergraduate Bachelor's Degree||$22,000 and $32,000|
|2||Postgraduate Masters Degree||$26,000 and $37,000|
|3||PhD||$6,500 to $9,000|
New Zealand Study Visa Requirements
- Valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from a New Zealand education provider
- evidence of sufficient funds to cover your living expenses throughout your stay.
- Passport-size photographs
- Academic preparation documents such as transcripts, diplomas, degrees or certificates
- Accommodation Details during your stay
How Good Education System in New Zealand?
Scholarships in New Zealand
Obtaining a scholarship, whether undergraduate or postgraduate, may relieve students of the need to work part-time, allowing them to devote more time to studying. The criteria and requirements for most scholarships are non-negotiable. There are government-funded scholarships, institution funded scholarships and organization funded. There are no ideal requirements for scholarships however few fundamentals considered are academic performance and financial need. If you are unsure if you meet all of the requirements for a scholarship, please contact AIA and one of our education consultants will assist you.